NDJ Inter-Schools Cross Country Race 2017 Schedule
18 Jan. 2017 – Notre Dame de Jamhour (NDJ) are organzing this Saturday, January 21st, their annual inter-school cross country race for this season.
“I would love to see Cross Country back in the Olympic Program”, said Lord Sebastian Coe, the current president of the IAAF. Cross country was contested as an individual and team sport at the Olympic Games back in 1912, 1920 and 1924. “Why not include it in the Winter Olympic Program”, added Coe. An idea which would encourage the African countries to attend the Winter Olympic Games as well.
- 1:30 PM: Grouping
- 2:00 PM: U12 Girls (Yellow Bib Number)
- 2:15 PM: U12 Boys (Yellow Bib Number)
- 2:30 PM: U14 Girls (Red Bib Number)
- 2:45 PM: U14 Boys (Red Bib Number)
- 3:00 PM: U16 Girls (Green Bib Number)
- 3:20 PM: U16 Boys (Green Bib Number)
- 3:40 PM: U18 Youth Girls (Blue Bib Number)
- 4:00 PM: U18 Youth Boys (Blue Bib Number)