Lebanese national team to the Arab Athletics Championship
22 Apr. 2015 – Today the Lebanese Athletics National team are heading to Bahrain for the 19th Arab Athletics Championship that will start on Friday 24 and will end on Monday 27.
The team is formed by Jean GHAOUI the Chef de Mission, and the athletes:
- Nour HADID: 100 and 200 meters
- Hassan KARAKALLA: 800 meters
- Aziza SBEITY: 100 and 200 meters
- Sandy KARAM: 10km Race Walk
- Krystel SANEH: 100m Hurdles and Heptathlon
Best of luck to our athletes!