Lebanese Futsal League – Round 13 Preview
The 13th round of the Lebanese futsal league is comping up this week, starting Friday October 24, with BoB still leading and Mayadeen trailing by 3 points in second place.
But, the league leaders are not going to play this week, therefore Al Mayadeen has a chance of grabbing a rather easy win against last placed Al Rabih, to share the lead with Bank of Beirut. Karim Abou Zeid and Hassan Hussein are going to miss the game, due to suspension, but that should not be a problem for Mayadeen.
On the other hand, the Lebanese army will play a very tough game against Tripoli Fayha away from home. Tripoli will be looking for the win, to cut the gap with the army team to 3 points only, while the army team will be trying very hard to prevent that, because it would make it very difficult to finish in 2nd place.
Here is the full schedule of the 13th round:
Friday October 24:
– Al Rabih VS Al Mayadeen ( Al Sadd stadium ) at 7:30 P.M
– Choueifat VS USJ ( USJ stadium ) at 7:30 P.M
Saturday October 25:
– AUST VS Kalamoun ( Emile Lahoud stadium ) at 7:00 P.M
– Ghobeiri Municipality VS Gunners Lebanon ( Al Sadd stadium ) at 7:30 P.M
Sunday October 26:
– Lebanese army VS Tripoli Fayha ( USJ stadium ) at 7:30 P.M
Photo: Akl Yazbeck