Lebanese Basketball: First Division League Set to Start on November 21
The Lebanese basketball federation’s administrative board, held its weekly meeting at the federation’s headquarters, with president Walid Nassar heading the assembly, and with most of the members present.
Some cases were studied during the meeting and some decisions were taken. Here is a sum up of everything:
– Riyadi’s request to participate in the Abu Dhabi tournament from November 25 till December 3 is to be studied.
– The banks request to supervise their league and provide official referees is to be studied.
– Take notice of Amchit’s request to withdraw from the first division.
– Congratulate Rafi Momjoghlian, the new Homenetmen association president.
– Appoint Ghassan Fares and Hadi Ghemraoui to study the sports academy request to become affiliated with the federation.
– Discuss the the report of the marketing committee, submitted by coach Toni Khalil.
– Officialize the results of the basketball 4th division league in Bekaa.
– Start the first division league on November 21.
– Congratulate the managing committee of Houssam El Din Al Hariri tournament, on the incredible organization and congratulate Al Riyadi on winning the title.
– Congratulate the Riyadi women’s team on winning the arab championship
– Assign Fadi Tabet to study the possibility of hosting a world 3×3 tour.
– Start the women division 1 league on November 30, and the men division 2 league on December 7.