Lebanese Basketball Division One Latest Transfers
21 Jun. 2017 – The 2017 Lebanese basketball off season has seen many unexpected moves and blockbuster deals, as teams have almost set up the core they will build around.
Ahmad Ibrahim and Julian Khazzouh, two big names and one of the best players, if not the best on their positions are back to the league and set to bring back the much awaited rivalry between Sagesse and Champville.
Nevertheless, Riyadi has been doing some work of their own and seem in pole position to defend their title. Here are all the official moves so far:
- Joey Zaloum, Karim Jadayel and Karl Assi to Tadamon
- Miguel Martinez and Ribal Bechara to Beirut
- Hassan Dandash and Youssef Ghantous to Louaize
- Elie Stephan and Rodrigue Akl to Byblos
- Omar Ayoubi, Bilal Tabbara and Jad Khalil to Mouttahed
- Ali Mahmoud, Hussein El Khatib and Charles Tabet to Riyadi
- Mazen Mneimneh, Patrick Bou Abboud and Roy Samaha to Antonine
- Elie Rustom, Ahmad Ibrahim, Ali Farhat and Ahmad Sbeity to Champville
- Elie Chamoun, Karam Meshref and Hayk renewed with Homenetmen and Karim Zeinoun joined them.
Finally, Sagesse are waiting for the right moment to reveal officially the names of their latest transfers, but mainly they will be adding to their roster the one and only Tiger Fadi Khatib, Nadim Souaid, Bassel Bawji, Ali Mezher and Julian Khazzouh.
Let’s wait and see what the upcoming days hold, but one thing is sure that this off season is definitely one of the most exciting.