IRONMAN 70.3 Dubai – Here are the Lebanese Athletes Who Will Participate!
19 Jan. 2017 – The 2017 IRONMAN 70.3 Dubai is scheduled for January 27th, where a host of the world’s best triathletes will come and compete for gold. Moreover, a large number of Lebanese athletes are going to participate in order to break their previous records and score new achievements.
Going through 1.9 kilometers of swimming, 90 kilometers of biking and 21.1 kilometers run is not easy at all, but Lebanon’s triathletes proved to be up the task in past races and can repeat such antics.
Here’s the list of our locals who will be there:
- Camil Boulos, M25-29
- Ahmad Hammoud, M30-34
- Amin Maalouf, M30-34
- Nizar Fakhoury, M35-39
- Youssef Haidar, M35-39
- Tony Hchaime, M35-39 (Tri Dubai Club)
- Youssef Yassine, M35-39 (Filipino International Club)
- Amer Chebaro, M40-44
- Georges El Hoyek, M40-44 (Tri Dubai Club)
- Bertrand Fattal, M40-44 (Beirut Triathlon Club)
- Bachir Nasr, M40-44
- Gilbert Nasr, M40-44
- Yussif Bassil, 45-49
- Hasan Itani, M45-49 (Tri Dubai Club)
- Robert Khoury, M45-49 (Tri Club Doha)
- Ali Tabbal, M45-49 (AWA Gold Club)