AUB 150 years Anniversary Athletics Tournament
17 Oct. 2016 – The American University of Beirut is organizing a sports day on the 22nd of October 2016 for the 150 years anniversary. The competition includes various sports including athletics.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Events will take place at the AUB Track
- Each University can register a maximum of 4 athletes per event.
- Each athlete can register for a maximum of 3 events + 2 relays
- The organizing committee reserves the right to disqualify a player or a team for any misconduct or rules infractions.
- IAAF rules for athletics will be applied.
- The tournament is under the supervision of the Lebanese Athletics Federation.
- All participating athletes are requested to show their valid 2016 student ID.
- Events will take place over 1 day.
- No application will be considered after October 19th.
- No changes of names in the individual events will be accepted after October 19th.
- The first three winners of each event will receive medals (Universities and clubs’ winners are separate).
- Team Standings and Points for Universities (no ranking for clubs):
- 1st place: 7 pts 10 pts Relays
- 2nd place 5 pts 8 pts
- 3rd place 4 pts 6 pts
- 4th place 3 pts 4 pts
- 5th place 2 pts 2 pts
- 6th place 1 pt 1 pt
Saturday October 22nd
Warm up starts at 10:30 am, events start at 11:00 am
|11:00||400 Hurdles (M)|
|Long Jump (M)|
|11:10||100m (W) Prelim.|
|11:20||100m (M) Prelim.|
|12:00||Long Jump (W)|
|12:30||100 Hurdles (W)|
|12:40||100m (W) Final|
|12:45||100m (M) Final|