28th ATCL Lebanon 4×4 Criterium Results!
10 Nov. 2016 – The Lebanese Automobile & Touring Club of Lebanon organized its 28th 4×4 criterium, the last event on its 2016 calendar.
This round was the third and final one in the championship this year and 9 vehicles were registered. After a first warm up stint, 3 officials stints were held amidst strong competition between Kamil Tannoury and Tarek Akoury. Finally, Tannoury was able to grab first place as the best time in the three stints is the one taken into consideration.
Here are the full results:
01. Kamil Tannoury (Cherokee)
02. Tarek Akoury (Cherokee)
03. Georges Ziadeh (Cherokee)
04. Rawad Hatoum, (Cherokee)
05. Michel Achkar, (Cherokee)
06. Bassel El Masri, (Cherokee)
07. Rachid Naanai, (Land Rover)
08. Sleiman Khattar (Mercedes Benz 230 CI)