2014 Rally Jezzine: Roger Feghali grabs the win
Roger Feghali secured his second victory of the 2014 Lebanese Rally Championship in Jezzine after putting on the usual dominant performance. Feghali won all six special stages and extended his championship lead following his triumph in the Spring Rally.
Nicolas Amiouni and Tamer Ghandour were locked in an exciting battle for second place, but it was the former who prevailed, claiming the position, while Ghandour settled for P3 ahead of Joe Kfoury and Eddy Abou Karam respectively.
Abdo Feghali endured a tough campaign, with a puncture on the opening stage sending him to the bottom of the timesheets. The rally saw a retirement for Matador who rolled his Mitsubishi Lancer Evo on the first special stage.
Robert Aaraj secured the front-wheel drive class victory, finishing seventh overall on the Citroen DS3 R3.
Final unofficial results:
01. Roger Feghali 48min 56sec
02. Nicolas Amiouni +1min 28sec
03. Tamer Ghandour +1min 43sec
04. Joe Kfoury +2min 15sec
05. Eddy Abou Karam +2min 26sec
06. Rony Kanaan +2min 59sec
07. Robert Aaraj +4min 33sec
08. Emile Abou Karam +4min 48sec
09. Rodrigue Rahi +5min 25sec
10. Bassel Abou Hamdan +6min 24sec
11. Dany Abou Chakra +6min 34sec
12. Majed Khoury +8min 54sec
13. Joseph Hindy +9min 08sec
14. Bechara Bechir +9min 56sec
15. Walid Chlink +10min 10sec
16. Hovig Karakozian +10min 48sec
17. Nabil Abdel Hak +13min 29sec
18. Elie Nehme +23min 58sec
19. Henry Massaad +40min 51sec